South India tour programs cowl the entirety it’s far recognised for: hill stations, backwaters, flora and fauna sanctuaries, waterfalls, historic ancient monuments, or architectural marvels. The peninsular humans have been the connoisseurs of some of the most notable art, structure, literature, customs, food, and fairs. Deccan, as South India is famously referred to as within the neighborhood dialect, has always been distinctive and unique as a cultural hotspot.
Best time to visit South India:
Certainly winters are the most accurate time to visit the south as summers have seemed to be very humid and not the best weather to enjoy a vacation.
- By Air: South is a very developed region and has access to different states’ airports. All major and minimal cities have a direct flight to these destinations.
- By Rail: Chennai and Bangalore are the most used ways of transportation by trains. This is an affordable option for many travelers.
- Ooty: A hill station with pleasant weather throughout the year is very well known for its handmade chocolate collection.
- Coorg: Another popular hill station of the south is known for its peaceful vibe and high mountain peaks with good scenery.
- Gokarna: A place of pilgrimage to worship the Hindu Gods. A very popular temple, the Mahabaleshwaram Temple, is situated here.
- Hampi: This place pays homage to the historic architecture of India. It has also been recognised by UNESCO as the World Heritage site.