Malaysia- Known as the land of ‘Malays’, Malaysia is a country in SouthEast Asia which is an intriguing blend of diverse wildlife, idyllic islands, mountains, rainforest and culinary landscape. Among the best places to visit in Malaysia are Langkawi, Borneo, Cameron Highlands, Kuala Lumpur and many more. Malaysia also has a number of tourist attractions which bring a lot of tourists every year. Our Malaysia tour package will help you discover this country in a true sense.
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia with the sprawling beauty of rich nightlife, amazing cuisines and tall skyscrapers. It is home to the popular Twin Towers which is among the most popular tourist places to visit in Malaysia. Come, experience Malaysia like never before with us.
Best time to visit Malaysia-
Ideally, the best time to visit Malaysia is between December to April.
January & February usually sees a lot of tourist influx owing to a number of local festivals happening here.
The weather during these months is hot and humid and short spells of rain making it bearable and ideal for people to visit most of the places.
- Air– The easiest way to reach Malaysia is by air. The main airport in the country is Kuala Lumpur International Airport. There are numerous connecting flights that are connected by this airport from all across the world.
- Road– There is no direct road connectivity to Malaysia. But, if you are already in Singapore, Thailand or Indonesia, you can take a bus to Malaysia from there and reach.
- Sea– Traveling to Malaysia by sea is by far the most relaxed option. You can take a ferry from Sumatra, Thailand or Singapore and reach Malaysia.
Listed below are a few of the key attractions in Malaysia that you should not miss.
- Petronas Twin Towers– Undoubtedly among the most popular attractions, Twin Towers is an architectural marvel that you should not miss.
Panorama Langkawi Skycab– If you want to experience the beautiful panoramic views of natural beauty, Langkawi Skycab is your perfect option.
- Manukan Island– Easily among the best islands, a boat ride to manukan will offer you a chance to spot numerous fishes and rich marine life.
- Tanjung Aru Beach– Best beach in entire Malaysia to witness the magical golden sunset.
- Genting Skyway– A perfect way to witness the aerial views of sprawling landscapes of Genting is the skyway.
- Legoland Malaysia– Built entirely with LEGO blocks, Legoland is place with miniature structures of several popular buildings around the world.