Welcome to the fascinating city of Dubai – the true jewel of the middle east. Visit here to witness the grandeur of the deserts, tall skyscrapers, posh buildings, exquisite fountains and much more. It is a city of ports, beaches and tall buildings making it a melting pot of natural beauty along with world class architecture. Among the places to visit in Dubai, Burj Khalifa is the one you should not miss. The Dubai mall is another place among Dubai attractions that is a must visit for its sprawling huge space to keep you engaged for days. Come, visit the fascinating city of Dubai with Visadone to have a trip of a lifetime. Make memories that you will cherish forever.
Best time to visit Dubai
Ideally, the best time to visit Dubai is during the winters i.e from November to April. January & February are the two months which sees a lot of tourist influx in Dubai owing to the Dubai Shopping Festival.
How to get there-
- Air – The best way to get to Dubai is by air. Dubai has a great airport infrastructure where flights from all the countries land here. The primary airport here is Dubai International Airport.
- Rail– Within UAE, the Emirate express runs smoothly to different countries and will take you to Dubai also.
- Road– There are numerous options to travel by road. Metro, cab or bus are a comfortable option to travel within the city.
Listed below are a few of the key attractions in Dubai that you should not miss.
- Burj Khalifa– Popularly known as the world’s tallest building, a visit to Burj Khalifa is a must when you are in Dubai.
- The Dubai Mall– Spread across acres, Dubai Mall is an example of exemplary architecture to keep you engaged for days.
- Dubai Fountain– This beautifully created fountain is a marvel, where you can enjoy the fountain and light show in the evening.
- Dubai Aquarium– Indulge yourself into a world of aqua life with azure blue waters and a number of sea life to engage you.
- Burj Al Arab– It is an architectural marvel which is Dubai’s first man made island.
- Global Village– A one of its kind cultural event that you must experience while in Dubai.