The Maldives island is an island country located in the Indian Ocean. It is popularly known for its blue water beaches and luxury beach resorts. Maldives has attracted a number of tourists for a long time owing to its beautiful sunny weather and azure blue waters. An ideal destination for every visitor to experience a sense of peace and tranquility. It is also home to some of the world’s best coral reefs which attracts a number of diving enthusiasts and adventure lovers. Maldives is also blessed with some of the most posh resorts. It is quite popular among the honeymooners who come here for the pure tropical vibes and exquisite experiences. The country is culturally rich offering a mixture of culture and tradition to its visitors. A Maldives vacation tour package includes some of the best places to visit here that includes Atolls,Grand Friday Mosque, National Museum, Sinamale Bridge, Hulhumale Beach, Sultan Park and many more. Come, experience a different world of azure blue waters and rich culture at Maldives with us.
Best time to visit Maldives
The Ideal best time to visit Maldives is from November to April owing to a lot of sunshine and warmth. Also, this is the best time for diving and snorkeling.
How to get there
- Air – The fastest way to reach Maldives is by flight. It has several connecting flights from many cities in India that includes Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, etc.
The main airport in Maldives is the Male International Airport which is well connected with most of the domestic and international destinations.
Listed below are a few of the key attractions in Maldives that you should not miss.
- Atoll Visit– Take a boat from any island to visit the popular Atolls here for azure blue waters.
Grand Friday Mosque- Considered as one of the main islamic centers in Male city, this Mosque is definitely among the best attractions for its architecture.
- National Museum– One of the key attractions in Maldives that exhibits some of the most intricate artifacts and other things related to the history of the country.
- Sinamale Bridge– Easily among one of the largest sea bridges, Sinamale Bridge is a wonder that you must experience at night with the glimmering lights.
- Hulhumale Beach– Blue azure waters and white sand is what describes Hulhumale Beach the best.
Sultan Park- Beautiful park right in the middle of the city with a lot of greens to keep you engaged.