South Africa-known as the Rainbow Nation is the only country with three capitals.It’s a place of adventure, amazing scenery , rich heritage culture and breath-taking wildlife and delicious wine and food.
Best time to visit :-
ideally the best time to visit South Africa is between May To September.
October to April is the best time to visit Cape town.
Key Attractions :-
- Cape Town- experience the towering Table Mountain and blissful beaches overlooking the Atlantic Ocean to the breathtaking absurd landscapes running down the Cape Peninsula to Cape Point.
- Kruger National Park-If you want to witness rich and diverse animal life this is the perfect destination.
- Stellenbosch-only university town in South Africa famous for its village museum and steller museum.
- Johannesburg – known as the city of Gold is a must visit place famous for its amazing man-made artificial structures that impart amazing water-sport opportunities.
- Durban- rich in cultural heritage this places provides lot of things to explore Durban Botanical Garden and enjoy famous delicacies like unny Chow, Shisa Nyama, Bombay Crush, and other traditional African and Zulu dishes