05 Nights | 06 Days
Andaman and nicobar package is a sure way for you to experience this mesmerizing state. A trip to Andaman is going to make you witness the mesmerizing mountains and beaches. A very well known destination to perform a lot of water sports activities like, scuba diving, rowing and an array of cruises in Port Blair and Havelock. The Andaman and nicobar package will make you visit some beautiful spots such as North Bay Island, Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Elephant and Radhanagar beaches. This place is also very popular for the variations of wildlife and birds. This journey is going to be the perfect getaway for all. Visit this destination and unravel the pure, peaceful and pleasurable vacation.
For More Information about the tour please contact us here.
• Land at Port Blair airport in the morning or afternoon and transfer to hotel. After some rest, visit the famous Cellular Jail,(entry closes at 1545hrs), an old colonial prison situated in Port Blair also known as 'Kalapani'. Later, attend the enthralling Sound & Light Show at Cellular Jail where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive and then drop back to hotel.
• In case your flight lands in the afternoon, we may offer to take you direct from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the Sound and Light show.
• If your hotel is located at Wandoor or Chidyatapu, we will first take you to Cellular Jail and then drop you to the hotel.
• Please note that since vehicles are not allowed to wait outside Cellular Jail, all guests will be dropped at the parking point (approximately 400mtrs from the entry gate of the Jail) and will have to walk from the parking point until the entrance.
• Once the Jail visit or Sound & Light show is done, the guest will have to walk back to the parking point to board the vehicle.
• Please note that the Sound and Light show timing is subject to ticket availability.
• Departure by morning or afternoon Private ferry (PB- HL) - Journey time is 1.5 / 2.5 hrs).
• On arrival at Havelock (Swaraj Dweep), our team will meet the guest at the exit gate and then the guest will be dropped to their havelock hotel.
• At around 1430hrs - 1530hrs, proceed to Beach No. 7 (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine to unwind, relax and enjoy the pristine white sand beach. Later drop back to the hotel. Evening at leisure.
• Kindly remind the Port Blair hotel to provide packed breakfast since the same is not included at Havelock (Swaraj Dweep).
• Kindly carry a valid PHOTO ID (Pan Card not accepted) to enter the Port Blair jetty. Alcohol cannot be carried on-board the ferry.
• Beach No 7 is closed for guests after sunset.
• Cars are limited on Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep) and hence guests are requested to kindly adhere to the timelines as shared by the tour manager.
• Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach or Light House by sharing boat. The journey time is 30-45 mins and you can also opt for some water sports activities like Snorkelling, Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Glass bottom Boat, Banana Boat Ride, Sofa boat ride, Parasailing, etc. on direct payment.
• Return after 3 hrs in the same sharing boat to the Beach No 1. Our tour manager will meet and assist with car transfers to proceed to the hotel. Evening at leisure.
• The boats to Elephant Beach are managed by a boat association who need individual guest consent forms after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis. Due to limited boats, guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and please note that we have no control over the wait time.
• Alcohol is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
• Check-out from Havelock hotel and then head to Something Different – A Beach Side Cafe and the only multi-cuisine beachside café that offers a fabulous view along with a fun play-zone for kids, a book-reading corner and lots more.
• Afterwards, proceed to the Havelock jetty to board the Private ferry (HL – PB) - Journey time is 1.5 / 2.5 hrs. On arrival at Port Blair, our team will meet the guest at the exit of the Port Blair jetty and then proceed to the selected Port Blair hotel. Evening at leisure.
• Do note that all Havelock hotels have an early morning check-out time and late check-out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
• Guest should be ready for check-in at the Havelock private ferry counter at least an hour prior to the vessel departure time.
• Today after breakfast, proceed for a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) by sharing boats. The same boat will then take the guest to visit Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) that was named after Mr Daniel Ross, a famous marine surveyor. In December 2018, it was renamed as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island. Drop back to hotel and evening at Leisure.
• Ferry for North Bay trip leaves at fixed timings please ensure you are on time at Water Sports Complex from where you will board the boat.
• All activities are at an extra cost at North Bay.
• The last ferry for Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) leaves by 1400hrs.
• Breakfast and then check out from PB Hotel as per check out time after which we will take you straight to the Airport to board your departure flight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands.
• Do note that all hotels in Port Blair have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management.
• Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and request all guest to be at the airport at least 1.5 hrs before departure flight timing.