Before Going to Thailand everyone should be make a proper checklist of Thailand Visa documents. Every year, approximately 35 million people flock to Thailand to explore the verdant jungles, towering temples, and aquamarine water that surrounds its immaculate islands. However, depending on your citizenship and the length of time you intend to stay, you will need a visa to enter Thailand. Eligible citizens can obtain a Thailand visa on arrival by queuing at the border, or they can apply online for a Thailand tourist visa prior to travel.
So, which is the best option for obtaining a Thailand tourist visa? Is it a simple Visa On Arrival or a formal pre-approved tourist visa? Don’t be concerned! This blog will provide you with complete information and assist you in deciding on the best way to obtain a visa to enthrall Thailand.
Documents & Things to be Require for Thailand Visa:
The visit visa to Thailand is either an electronic or a paper visa, which means the visa will be a pdf that you must print out and bring with you when you visit Thailand.
If you are planning a vacation in Thailand, a 30-day tourist or business visa will allow you to enter the country only once.
A Thailand eVisa takes about 7 working days to process on average. However, with visadone, you can get it in as little as 2-3 working days.
Visadone is not only for obtaining a visa for Thailand but also for creating a personalized travel itinerary for you. It sounds like a fantastic trip. It allows you to save more money when booking your flight, hotel, and other activities. It revitalizes your travel plans by offering substantial discounts on activities.
Thailand e-Visa vs. Thailand Visa on Arrival:
While both visas allow you to travel to Thailand to visit family and friends as well as explore the beautiful country, they have different requirements, application processes, and terms. Continue reading to learn more about the various types of visas for Thailand:
Is it really a backpacker’s dream to get a visa on arrival in Thailand?
One of the appealing aspects of Thailand is that you can obtain a Thailand tourist visa on arrival if you plan to stay for less than 30 days. However, you should double-check to see if the airport you are arriving at offers VOA; if you are flying into Bangkok or Chiang Mai, you should be fine.
When booking your flight, please ensure that you are flying into an airport that accepts Visas on Arrival. Each of Thailand’s international airports offers a Visa Arrival service 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
1) Phuket International Airport is the first stop.
2) Bangkok’s Don Muang Airport
3) Suvarnabhumi International Airport is number three.
4) Surat Thani Airport, Samui
5) Chiang Mai International Airport is number five.
6) Songkhla Hat Yai International Airport
Is it true that Indian citizens can obtain a Thai visa on arrival for free?
The Thailand tourist visa is not free, and Indian tourists must pay a fee (at least 2000 Thai Baht) as a visa fee at the immigration checkpoint. When it comes to traveling to Thailand without a visa, one of the biggest disadvantages is that you may become entangled in revolving norms and regulations.
The flight crew will give you arrival and departure cards. After completing the forms, you will proceed to immigration after disembarking from the plane, passing by benches on the wall with forms and pens. Make sure to complete one of these forms, and then you can proceed to the immigration waiting line.
You have no idea how many times the Thai government has changed their visa rules for their visa policies, and you may be questioned at the border by authorities after your arrival. You don’t want it to be a holiday killer, believe me! As a result, it is safer to obtain a visa from India and then travel.
Documents required for Thailand Visa on Arrival:
Travelers must bring the necessary documentation in order to receive an approved tourist visa at the Thai border.
- A valid passport from a country eligible to apply for a Thailand visa (with at least 30 days of validity)
- 2,000 THB as visa fee (payable in cash in Thai currency)
- Documentation proving a return flight within 15 days of your stay. You must register a Thai address for the duration of your stay (e.g. hotel address).
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have funds for a visit to Thailand in the amount of 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family.
The Difficulties You’ll Face:
- A Thailand Visa On Arrival allows you to stay for only 15 days, as opposed to a pre-approved visit visa, which allows you to stay for 30 days.
- Your visa may be rejected/denied at the immigration checkpoint at any time and for unknown reasons, forcing you to cancel a long-awaited trip.
- There will be hundreds of tourists in Thailand who have chosen VOA, and you may be one of them who gets stuck in the immigration line for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- At immigration, you will be required to carry sufficient funds or show proof of funds.
- You cannot obtain a visa simply by showing up at the counter; you must have valid documents with you, such as valid photographs and hotel confirmation receipts.
- While free visas on arrival may be true for some citizens, it would undoubtedly cost time and money for others. You may also have to pay unanticipated currency charges, which will turn your budgeting journey upside down.
- You must also have your exit information, flight numbers/dates, and so on ready to write on the departure section of this form, as well as the exit boarding pass or proof of exit ready to show them if they ask.
Thailand e-visa is the best option for any traveler!
Requesting a Thailand e-Visa is much easier than obtaining a visa on arrival. There is no need to worry about visa rejection or additional fees. All you have to do is apply online with visadone, submit the required documents, and you’ll have your pre-approved visiting visa in hand!
Documents required for Thailand e-visa:
For an eVisa stamp, you must submit your valid passport, photographs, flight details, and hotel reservations, just like for a Thai Visa On Arrival. The only difference is that with a Thai online visa in hand, you can travel in peace and breeze through checkpoints to visit your favorite destination!
Why should you get a pre-approved Thailand visa?
- Entering Thailand safely and without fear of being stuck at the airport.
- The luxury of staying for 30 days and traveling across the country to visit friends and photograph favorite locations.
- Thailand’s new visa rules will not change your dream trip to Thailand. You can make your journey memorable by satisfying your cravings for those delectable foods.
- No unexpected currency or visa fees will disrupt your budgetary plans.
- If you have any questions about the visa, our VISADONE representatives will contact you within half an hour to clear things up.
These are the things you should know before you visit Thailand. If you have any queries or problems planning a tour to Thailand then you should definitely contact us